- Sign up at the front desk. Kumo Kids will be grading for new belts on Saturday Oct.27th, 2018 at 9:30am – 11:30am
- Stripe Grading will happen during the regular class time for Kumo Kids on Wednesday Oct.24th and Thursday Oct.25th
- Little Warrior grading will happen during regular class time on Monday Oct. 22nd and on Thursday Oct. 25th, 2018
- Saturday Sept.29th Belt grading for Adults from 9:30am – 11:30am
- Stripe Grading during regular class time for the Adults on Wednesday Sept.26th and Thursday Sept.27th
- Grading will happen during regular class time for the little warriors students on Monday September 24th and Thursday September 27th.
- Tell your friends about the next grappling seminar with Sensei Scott happening in Waterloo on Oct.20th. 90 Hagey Boulevard, Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3G1 Visit the Facebook event page to share with your friends. Help get more people exposed to the awesomeness of Kumo Jiujitsu! https://www.facebook.com/events/464040737413199/
Check us out today!
Kumo Jiu Jitsu is an eclectic martial art that is modeled after the fighting style of the spider.
By combining different fighting techniques, principles, and theories from several other martial art styles, Hanshi Darrell LaFrance has developed a very unique and highly effective method of self-defense.
Keeping true to the traditions of the past, but still recognizing the new dangers of today, Kumo Jiu Jitsu prepares an individual to defend themself in virtually any situation.