- Tell your friends about the next grappling seminar with Sensei Scott happening in Waterloo on Oct.20th. 90 Hagey Boulevard, Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3G1 Visit the Facebook event page to share with your friends. Help get more people exposed to the awesomeness of Kumo Jiujitsu! https://www.facebook.com/events/464040737413199/
- Kumo Kids & Youth Programs : Check out our Back to School promotion!
- Recently Sensei Scott was hosted at Hasson dojo / Stratford Martial Arts Canada, 390 Douro Street, Stratford, Ontario He offered a grappling seminar to a group of students eager to learn the technical grappling aspects of Kumo Jiujitsu.
- Saturday : 10:00am – 12:00 Come out and get in some extra grappling time. This is not a structured lesson, it’s a time to come have some fun, test your moves, or try some new ones. Free for grapplers currently training at other clubs and $20 for those just dropping in for a visit.
- The Dojo will be closed for Labor Day Classes will resume Tuesday Sept. 4th 2018
Check us out today!
Kumo Jiu Jitsu is an eclectic martial art that is modeled after the fighting style of the spider.
By combining different fighting techniques, principles, and theories from several other martial art styles, Hanshi Darrell LaFrance has developed a very unique and highly effective method of self-defense.
Keeping true to the traditions of the past, but still recognizing the new dangers of today, Kumo Jiu Jitsu prepares an individual to defend themself in virtually any situation.